Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting my act together again

How come one weekend can make such an unwanted result.
Yesterday I actually felt FAT at 117lbs

Bloated and fat!

My belly actually hung out above the waistline of my jeans. YUCK!
SO of course... action was necessary!

First off a good washout with lots of water and two laxative pills to get rid of pizza and chocolate, lasagna and cookie dough.

Lots of more water today and wholegrain bread with chicken to restore proteins.

Feel better already. Dropped 1 pound since yesterday evening.
So I'll take a few days of though love now to regain control.

1 comment:

  1. You will feel better soon after your 'washout'

    I did the same today too after a bad weekend, its always the weekends that cause issues!

    Hope you have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete