Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crap day

Jeeez I hate fighting with my daughter. Makes me feel so unbelievable rotten.
And today I think I picked a fight with her at least five times.... Over peanuts

So who cares if it was three weeks or seven since she bought here self a new bikini??? Well me obviously... Since I had to pick a fight with her over that.
Jeeez I give her pocket money... And if she wants to blow it on a second bikini in three or seven weeks? Why the hell should I argue with her over that???

So feeling my so familiar depression rolling in over me.... I hit the chocolate. As it will make me feel so much better....for exactly five minutes...before I start hating my fat body again and wonder...why the hell I have to be so fucking stupid???

So now I feel sorry for my daughter, sorry for myself, sorry for being such an idiot, sorry for poring this over who ever cares to read....
I'm sorry!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I understand. I hate fighting with my kids too. Don't beat yourself up over it though. Hot showers help me escape cause I know if I binge where it'll lead me. Tomorrow will be better. Hang in there

    ReplyDelete