Thursday, March 21, 2013

Work my butt off - literarly

So on my way to thinner thighs I've finally got around to doing some workout.
And I hate working out.

But at least I've been doing some squats, som hip trusts and som push-ups-
I think I've lost a lot of muscles on my way down from 73 to 52 kilos.

But maybe I can rebuild them a bit now.

Also a collegaue of mine has challenged me to a cross country ski run next year...
I'm not sure I'm up to that though.... Although it would be fun to accept the challenge, I'm not sure I'm fit enough to complete the run. It's 54km.....

2 comments:

  1. That's a good goal to set. You can do it if your mind is in it. Go for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a long way! :P Go for it! :) You'll never know if you can unless you try ^_^

    ReplyDelete