Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am my own thinspiration

I started this blog on August 20th. Sick and tired of my fat body. I'd been working on loosing some weight a few weeks already, when I stumbled over a Thinspiration blog and got curios of the Ana-way to loose weight.

After my vacation in July I weighed 67,6 kg/149 lbs.
On August 20th I was down to 64,2 kg/141,5 lbs - that's 3,4 kg/7.5 lbs lost in 4 weeks (0,85kg a week).
Since I started this blog and found my thinspiration....I've lost another 9,4 kg/20,7 lbs in the 9 weeks (1,04 kg a week)

Today I stepped on the scale and the number 54,8/120,8 lbs showed up.
My Ultimate Goal Weight was 54 kg/119 lbs.
I'm almost there....
  • I've been wondering if I'd ever get there?
  • How long it would take?

Now, new questions arise...
  • What the heck do I do now?
  • Should I loose a little more so that I have a buffer for adding weight when I start eating "normal"?
  • What is eating "normal" now?
I'm thinking of lowering my UGW to 112 lbs...

I have to think some more about that. I don't want to go to far Ana.

But right now - I revel in the sight of my own reflection each time i look in the mirror!
I love my new skinny me!

No comments:

Post a Comment