Monday, October 15, 2012

Long time no see

Jeez haven't posted here in almost a week now.
And that shows on my scale - lost focus and didn't loose weight. Not that I've gained any. Actually did loose a bit, but really nothing to brag about.

So been waiting to reach 125 lbs, and I'm almost there...and have been almost there for more than a week now.
Just hovering above the number on the scale. Actually saw a hint of it on Thursday, but Friday it was gone again. So sad!

But I've decided it's focus-time-week and those bloody last pounds are going away whether they like to or not.

I'll have to drop my calorie intake a few notches and have more focus on posting here and following through each day.

That will be a piece of cake, as I'll be going away for three days this week, staying at a hotel and dining at TGI Friday's ..... Yeah right! Good luck with that.

Well wish me luck, cause I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment