Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Still not there

Still not at 54!!??
Just hovering over my UGW, now at 54,3...
I kind of know why. But still bugs me that I'm not getting there.

Which is no surprise, since I've kind of relaxed a little about my weight loss now that I'm nearly there.

Had cake yesterday.... and today....
But haven't gone all awol on counting my calories, and do think I'm still pretty good at keeping it low.
Although I'm not as totally nazi with my self as I used to.

I'm not sure I've lost my motivation, or if I still have it.
I feel like I'm... there. Where I wanna be.
The jeans I bought yesterday, size 27, fit me perfectly.
The, OMG i love it so, space between my thighs is so visible.
I get comment every day on how thin I look. Even a few saying I have to start eating again otherwise I'll disappear...
And I feel so, so good!

And then there's a part of me that still isn't happy, and that's fearing that the weight will all come back. But I'm afraid that voice isn't strong enough.

So I need something to help me strengthen my motivation for loosing just a few more pounds so that I have a little buffer zone. Any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment