Monday, November 05, 2012

Focus Girl! Focus!

So easy to fall back into old habits...

And when you kind of feel that you've reached your goal, it's so easy to lay back and NOT STAY FOCUSED.

And what happens then?? Well, what ya think happen when your stuff your face with cake 4 days in a row?? Stupid, idiotic girl!!
So today and for the f*ing rest of the week little missy! You will go hungry!!!
And you will take the gnawing pain from your stomach and embrace it and love it - for it means you have focus and will get thin...

... will get thin...
...... will get thin...
.......... will get thin...
................. will get thin...
............................ will get thin... 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I am so unbelievably proud of you for losing weight. Even though you've had some ups and downs, you keep going. You are my inspiration. And the awesome thing is, we have exactly the same stats. Height, high weight, my current weight is 119 right now too! Please keep updating so I can be losing too!

    Think Thin
    -Cassie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cassie!!
    To think that I would ever hear those words "You are my inspiration. " You have no idea how much that means to me!
    What a motivational boost!!

    I'm sorry I haven't been updating so often the last weeks.
    Work has been insanely busy and so has my evenings been too.

    But I do promise to keep posting - and I'll do better!!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D It's ok about not posting so much. I've been working alot too. I havent even updated my blog since October. I wouldn't know where to start. But definitely keep up the great work! Know you have a permanent follower!

    -Cassie-

    ReplyDelete