Friday, November 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Thank you to Skylar for nominating me to the Liebster Blog Award!
To think that someone actually appreciate my scribbling 




The rule is to reveal 11 things about your self... so here goes that:
  1. I'm old! Like over 40 :P
  2. I've been married for 15 years
  3. I've got two teenage kids
  4. I'm lazy, selfish and if I can get away with not doing anything I will do exactly that
  5. I always wear high heels
  6. I'm always cold so my favorite indoor temp is 27C / 80F or higher
  7. I think my boss is an idiot, but I love my job and my colleagues so I stay putt
  8. I love eating at TGI Friday's and I always order the same food 
  9. I max out my credit card every month and try to hide it from my hubby
  10. I speak fluent Norwegian, English, German and Swedish, and I'll survive if I end up in France
  11. It's my birthday today! 

 
So to complete the award here are the answers to Skylar's 11 questions
  1. What is your favourite memory? Starbucks London, November 1997, my birthday, Eggnog Latte, the seat next to me filled with shopping bags, my newly purchased Louis Vuitton bag on the table, and my boyfriend kneels down, takes my hand, holds out a gold ring and proposes to me
  2. What was your first relationship like?
    Sex, drugs and rock'n roll. Not at all healthy, and lasted six months.

  3. Club Party or House Party? That would be Club Party, although I'm more of a "local-pub-girl" but I do like my cocktails in a glass with high stem
  4. Who is your icon idol? Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep and Julie Andrews
    Always classy, always stylish, always beautiful no matter their age

  5. One rule that you live your life by? If you like it! Grab it! Or someone else will and you won't have it!
  6. If you could have any pet what would it be (any animal)?
    With out a doubt - cats! I love my two cats <3
  7. If you had one super power what would it be?
    To destroy all weapons on earth, just by the will of my mind
  8. Ideal celebrity partner and why?
    George Clooney! Does it need an explanation?
    Eyes, wrinkles, smile, ass!!
  9. What are your favorite movies?
    The Devil Wears Prada (lot of skinny)
    Working Girl
    Back to the Future trilogy
  10. What is your star sign?
    Sagittarius
  11. What is your biggest regret?
    Not going straight to uni after high school
The rule is that I now must nominate someone else and ask them 11 questions.
That would be:

  1. How do you take your coffee?
  2. Your favorite car?
  3. What memory of you and your mother do you cherrish the most?
  4. High heels or flats? And why?
  5. Which book has moved you the most?
  6. If you won $1.000.000 and could not spend it on your self, what would you do with it?
  7. Which city that you have never been to, would you like to visit? And with whom?
  8. Painting or pictures on your walls?
  9. How many pair of shoes do you own?
  10. One thing you would never do, not even for $100.000.000?
  11. What's in your handbag?
And I nominate:
Wanting to live 
Zero Intentions 
Light as a feather 
nothing tastes as good as skinny feels 
I think I'm supposed to nominate 11 blogs - but I don't follow that many blogs...and a lot of those that I do follow have already been nominated... so 4 it is then!

2 comments:

  1. You so deserve your award!
    And I think you could use one more award!

    The Beautiful Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two awards in one day?? What's going on :)

      You're so sweet Karen
      Thanks for the award.

      Delete