Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wow! Does time fly when you're having fun

And I am having fun!!
Jeez, every time I step on the scale it's like freakin Xmas *haha*



I had two Xmas parties this weekend. And a family gathering.
And I lost 100g (or 0,2 lbs if you like) from Thursday to Tuesday!!!

And that feeling.... dressing up for the Xmas party in my little black dress - SIZE 2!!! - knowing and seeing I so was the thinnest one there. Wow! What a rush!

 

Now that won't be a problem anymore as I now have acquired that Oh so famous, Oh so wanted

SPACE BETWEEN MY THIGHS!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award =] check out my blog for the questions I'm asking you =p xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet of you Skylar! Thank you!

      Delete