Sunday, April 07, 2013

Experimenting in the kitchen

Experimenting in the kitchen!

Some days are just good!
Those when you wake up in the morning, step on the scale and it's down half a pound from yesterday.
I like those days!
Makes me feel happy, energetic and ready to face the world!

Went shopping with my daughter yesterday and blew off an enormous amount of money - jeez, that will hurt when I have to pay the bills.
But we had such fun, and I fit into the most amazing skinny little dresses - I just couldn't resist to buy them!
New skinny jeans, small tank tops OMG I love being skinny!!!

And now I feel so motivated to reach my new UGW of 108lbs/49 kg

So as the family left the house today for a bunch of activities... I stayed in the kitchen experimenting!
Baked wholegrain and fiber cupcakes with non fat yogurt and low calorie chocolate chip cookies.
So now I how something healthy to binge on if the urge comes....

and we all know it does...

No comments:

Post a Comment