Monday, April 08, 2013

Mondays sometimes suck

Monday morning, and I was hoping for a positive number on the scale this morning.
Thought I did so good this weekend.
But the damn scale didn't move an inch down. YUCK!

But good news is I got my new supply of Frenzy Fat Loss, so now I hope my energy level will pick up again.

Today's intake so far:
Breakfast Skinny Latte (56) and home made experimental whole grain cup cake (47):
103 calories
Lunch: 2 Frenzy Fat pills, 2 Raspberry Ketone pills, 2 multivitamins:
0 calories

Then they served cake at work... and I weakened and gave in to a piece. A small one though, but still... I was doing so good.
168 calories Jeez
I'm so hopeless!


Thankfully stickingout challenged the forum for pictures of thigh gaps.
I took a pic of my legs just to see what it looked like, and....

WOW!!

That just lifted my spirit!!!

And then I read a-change's post about What I love about Ana/Mia
And I could so relate to what she listed - I got another pick-me-up

So now, It's home to kids and hubby for a very low calorie dinner
 Here's hoping tomorrow the scale will be on my side again 

No comments:

Post a Comment