Thursday, April 04, 2013

Only 5lbs more to go - so damn hard

So I'm like almost there... And maybe that's what makes it so easy to give in.

Had an awful day yesterday with lots of stress at work, and a god damn Easter egg filled with chocolate on my desk.... and of course I couldn't resist... I dipped in there... again, and again, and again.....

Result: 1575 calories yesterday...

And this morning... I'm fucking at it again :(
those 5lbs will soon be 7 lbs if I don't pull my self together. And I mean seriously pull my self together.

Worse part is.... I actually did so good all Easter. Had a few days of to much, but more days of under 1000 calories and lots of skiing, walking, moving my ass around.

Now I'm only sitting on this fat thing. *yuck* stuffing my face with chocolate
need to get my focus straight, see my goal... which actually is so close and in reach if I just focus.
With lunch and chocolate and a diet bar, I'm already up to 890 calories today....
HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment