Monday, September 10, 2012

Calorie weekend finally ended

It was a blast!!!
I haven't had this fun with the girls since last years trip.

Of course I got like a ton of questions to why I ate almost nothing... everyone thinking I've lost my mind living on 250-800 calories a day. I don't give a crap.

I could for the first time in ages prance around in my underwear feeling proud and not ashamed of how I look. You have no idea how good that felt. 
So I don't care if they think I'm crazy, I know I'm on the right track here.
I actually put on a pair of trousers today that I haven't been able to use since 2002.

So my calorie count of course went through the roof this weekend.

Not so bad on Friday, only had one glass of sparkling wine.
On Saturday though - haha - I probably shouldn't even have counted it
2114 calories - and 1250 or so just from champagne, licorice shots and beer.
Yeah, I was a wee bit to drunk 

I expected my scale this morning to almost point a finger at me and laughing. 
Friday it showed 61,1 so I thought that, OK, 61,5 I can live with that after a girls out weekend like this.
Turned the wicked scale on, closed my eyes and stepped on... 60,8!!!
OMG - I can hardly believe it.

I'm so incredible happy!!! And proud of my self

THIS IS HOW MANY 250 GRAM PACKS OF BUTTER I'M NO LONGER CARRYING AROUND ON MY BODY !!!!



I showed this to some of my colleagues today.....  Impressed them YEAH!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment