Friday, September 07, 2012

Stable..?? or on the way up?

So my scale hasn't moved.... Well that's actually not quite right...
It went up. 61,1!!??!! No more 60 *pout*

Have eaten between 300 and 550 calories a day this week and maybe that's too much??
I'm a little off right now. First "weight bumb" in the road. Was hoping I wouldn't meet one for another pounds.

I haven't had the time to work out that much this week. No golf
And my days at work has been filled with meetings from early morning to late afternoon leaving my stuck in a chair sitting on my ass.

Arrrggg .... so frustrated today!

And to top it off, I'm gonig away with the girls this weekend, drinking plenty of cosmopolitans, probably stuffing my face with cake and candy

What is a girl to do???
Need some thinspiration today to keep me going - and a "handfull" of diet pills... or, well, two at least then...


No comments:

Post a Comment