Thursday, September 20, 2012

Focus focus focus

Gotta work on my focus. And this blog is my most important tool for that.
I' m pretty sure that my weight loss would have gone so "easy" without my daily posts on this blog.

The last few days I've noticed that I'm not posting as much as I did in the start.
Two reasons for that
1. Been hectic at work and not much time to blog
2. Feel like I'm repeating my self a little to much

But then again - It's MY freaking blog -and if I feel like repeating my self over and over again - I will do just that.

But now for today's news. I have for the last weeks been using my Frenzy fat loss pills.
And I'm convinced that without them I would be an feeble, limp and and sleepy lump. 
My daily 300 mg of caffeine and 1000mg of green tea extract has done the job my lack of calories normally would. Keep me going through the day.

Yesterday I received a package in the mail with my brand new Raspberry Ketone pills. 

They are mainly for when I've reached my goal weight. Increasing my metabolism so that I don't gain weight once I start eating again - If I do!! 
But of course I had to try them straight away. The adds say they can help you loose up to 7 pounds a week!!! I'm a sucker for adds that promises miracles *HA HA*

Well, we'll just have to see about that. I'll give them a try and post my amazing results

No comments:

Post a Comment