Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Still waiting

Not for the coffee syrup.... I would think that takes a few days - although I am impatient.
No, I'm waiting for 58.
I could see a hint of it the other day. 58,9. Then I saw 58,6. Then the next day I saw 60!!
Thought I was loosing my mind, then the pizza slices on Saturday came to mind - and the taco... and the double cappuccino... And then suddenly I felt really really low.
So, now I've picked my self up from there. Been super good and almost not eaten.
But my 58-reward doesn't arrive. And it makes my feel said again. Cause I've been such a good girl.

I've had to buy several new pair of pants, cause all my old ones are waaaayyyy to big.
And today I've only had my Skinny Breakfast Latte, and half a cup of Non fat Latte from Starbucks.

And when I come home I am really motivated to do 20 minutes of abs training! Then maybe tomorrow I can write my self down to 58-something!

No comments:

Post a Comment