Monday, September 17, 2012

Skinny jeans

So I didn't find any when I was out looking on Thursday. But Saturday there was no alternative. I had to get some new jeans. Tried on my old ones and I felt like I was wearing a sack tied around my waist. 
Haven't seen anything so unflattering on me since I was fat !!

So I went shopping Saturday and finally found a pair of really flattering skinny jeans. Put them on and my man suddenly opened his eye *lol* Found a sweather when I came home that I haven't been able to use in years as my fat tummy made it awful to wear.
Now it with me like a glove and together with the jeans I felt like a million skinny bucks!

This was the big family birthday weekend, so had to work really hard on not overeating. Taco, Pizza, cakes, ice cream the works has been offered me from all parts this weekend. Did a good job on Friday, a terrible job on Saturday and a great job on Sunday standing up for my new skinny me, saying No Thanks!

Really proud of my self even though I haven't lost that much weight since thursday - that's ok. 
Today is Monday and a new week has just started... I'll toast to that... with water and a couple of diet pills Wohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment