Saturday, August 24, 2013

Addicted to myProAna

Jeez! I had no idea it was possible to get so addicted to a forum that when it one day isn't online it's like I have a huge craving that doesn't go away.

I so miss the forum and can't wait for them to be back online.

In the meantime I have been good although I ate more yesterday than I have in the last four days together.

But ended just above 700 cals
Not bad for a Friday

Today will be a bigger challenge not to go all crazy with food.  I've promised my daughter a trip to the mall and coffee at starbucks
Then dinner comes around for its share of calories and then there's movie time which certainly includes popcorn

And then a glass of something good to end the day with my hubby :)

Oh yes. Im sure the scale won't be nice to me tomorrow.

Well time to face it today
So hoping it at least hasn't gone up already.  Just stay put on 49.7 from yesterday will be a good start of the day :)


Well of course it wasn't down! 

But did it really have to be up 0.3 kg since yesterday? Depressing :(

2 comments:

  1. I, too, love MyProAna. Do you know if it will come back online? I check several times a day, but it seems to be permanently down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back up. It was down for two days due to some hosting problem. Although it was back up, some people struggled to access it but it looks like its up for everyone now.

    ReplyDelete