Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Panic attack over

So yesterdays panic attack over my body measurements has settled. A little.

I'm not sure where my head was when I did the measuring Monday evening, but I must have been pretty lost.

But then again - that was good news this morning.

Well, first off all I stayed under 300 cals yesterday that means I'm rid of this "don't give a shit weekend" at that feels really good. (I'll try to stay under 300 today too.)

And I re-did the meassuring, as I couldn't believe the numbers from Monday.
77cm around my waist?? And my pants feel loose, that doesn't add up.

And it didn't
So here are today's correct measurements :) 


A big improvement since yesterday
HA HA



Good to see I only have to loose 2 inches around my waist and 1 around my hips to be safely within the size zero


And also..... the scale showed 50.9kg/112,2lbs today.
Which means......
.....only 1,9kg / 4,2 lbs to UGW

I CAN DO THAT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment