Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hectic days

Sometimes I wake up in the morning, think of what I'll do today at work, and that since it's Monday and I ate a lot this weekend I'll restrict more this week and finally loose those last pounds.
Then suddenly I realise it's already Wednesday, and I didn't restrict that much on Monday and Tuesday as I wanted to, because the days just flew by, and everything was so hectic and the scale hasn't moved at all and tomorrow I'll be in meetings all day and have lunch with a former colleague and there's no way I can get away with not eating there. And I already feel exhausted and can't wait for the weekend to come so I can sleep in the morning, and then I realise that means lots of food with my kids and family and I'll probably gain more weight and it all depresses me so much. I might as well give up and eat that bloody chocolate cause I'll never reach my UGW anyway!

PUH!
Life's so stressing sometimes, it's like a merry-go-round that I can't get off.


No comments:

Post a Comment