Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Birthday bomb

Sometimes I hate birthdays.
Especially when I've been as good as I have the last few days, in comes my mother in laws birthday party, with dinner, dessert and cakes.

And I know I shouldn't eat that much, but it's like I can't help my self when someone puts a whole cake in front of me. I have to take one bite. Just a little.
And I just managed three whole days without any kind of sugar or fat...
First bite I take A long time to finish, hoping to drag it out... But then we just get stuck there at the table, and it's like the bloody cake speaks to me.... Eat me! Eat me!

And I'm a good girl. I do as I'm told :P
I eat one more bite. And then a third....

And now I hate myself for being so unbelievable weak.
For caving in so easy.
Why can't I be strong and just pass??
I'm pathetic 

No comments:

Post a Comment