Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yet another day in paradise??!! Or not :P



1. Found out why I'm stuck on a plateau - that time of the month
2. Obviously will be stuck there a few days - that time of the month requires chocolate
3. Might even gain weight - coming down with something and that means slouching on the couch

Other than that – it’s a great day




My head is banging like hell.
Feels like my eyes are crossing all the time and reading is really hard.
My desk is overflowing with papers.
I have ten thousand things I should have done today.
I definitely should have worked out today as I signed up for a mountain run this weekend (not sure that's gonna happend)

Other than that – it’s a great day 


1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration that as we get older us Ana's don't need to give up and get fat. I love it!

    ReplyDelete