Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Don't give a shit weekend

So to remove any doubt - if there ever was any!

No wonder people who don't give a shit get fat!

And if you choose to don't give a shit about what you eat for a whole weekend - you have to learn to not give a shit about your weight monday morning too!

Which I'm not good at!


So that means I have to pull my act together and make some serious changes

Also measured my self yesterday. Yet another dismal discovery!
I can't believe I have allowed my self to become this huge during summer.








I could cry!!! 6 inches around my waist??!!! How is that even possible!!

So I now have to loose at least 7 pounds, 6 inches around my waist and 2,5 inches around my hips, and 1 inch at least around my thighs to really get that thigh gap defined!

Let's get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment